Rabu, 06 November 2013

I love pumps and throw

I love pumps and throw backs. I don't know why, perhaps as they operate with my 9-5 problem rage as well as with my "after 5" fun rage. I love dressing up a put together of jeans with pumps.

It's ultimately Fall gals, and the designers are opening to bare their offerings. There are a luck of fabulous superior finish designer shoes to take from and a number of are definitely to-die-for!

Prada is offering a fantastic effigy pump in support of fall. This pump has a 3 edge your way heel and a perforated leather on the toe cap and the back of the shoe. The vamp and body of the shoe are really covered with effigy paillettes (sequins) with the purpose of mimic a lovely snake skin design. It's gorgeous, and so in demand with the purpose of a number of provisions are limiting the come to you can order!!

Brian Atwood is offering a lovely d'orsay pump in black and white leopard skin. It has a peek-a-boo toe with an adorable bow....pupuk hantu Meow! I'm not certainly if I like with the purpose of solitary unsurpassed, or the Dolce & Gabbana leopard print hair-calf and leather throw back. It has a leather toe cap with the purpose of is garlanded with gold toned studs.

Christian Louboutin is offering platform pumps in a leopard print
Or brown or black suede.

Perhaps the shoe of my dreams is the contemporary Dior leather pump.It has a 3 1/2 edge your way heel to start. It's presented in what did you say? I call a winter white. It has a bow next to the toe and is covered with fabulous leather weaving details. The heel is horn and is embellished with the famous Dior "D". Dior plus is offering a leather shoe they call "Rebel" with the purpose of has a zipper on either margin of the heel. It has a ace max fasten logo across the toe and fastener details.

I can't not declare my favorite shoe designer, Manolo Blahnik. He is plus working with hair-calf offering it in several altered styles, from a exposed toed pump with a blush (light pink) and brown/tan leopard print to "wow-em" unmistakable tan/black leopard print pump with a vantage point vamp with a bow. This has a lovely 1/2 edge your way heel. Of track his classics include his perpetually all the rage halter and network designs in alligator.

Go beforehand Gals, implement all your shoe dreams!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar